Its summertime in MN! That means many different things, but for a lot of people it means sprucing up their yard. Did you know that simple projects that improve your “curb appeal” have a 100% return of your money spent when you decide to sell? Home buyers know within the first 5-7 seconds of arrival at a home that is for sale if they will like it or not. I recommend keeping your yard neat, tidy, and looking its best all the time, but especially if you plan to sell. Here a few simple ideas to keep your yard looking its best:
- Refresh mulched areas
- Keep the weeds under control
- Plants that bloom during all seasons (ask me for ideas, I love plants!)
- Potted plants near the front door
- No cob webs or bugs on light fixtures
- Trim overgrown shrubs or trees
Reach out with questions! Gardening and planting is a hobby for me, but I also love helping people with their landscape needs.