The leaves change, the air changes, even the sunlight changes to give us more of the “golden hour” that makes for great pictures. Let’s make sure we can see all of this beauty by getting our windows ready!
- A regular cleaning helps to get rid of the dirt, bugs, dust, and keep the seals safe.
- Check to see if you need to re-caulk around the seals.
- Make sure you don’t have drafts, this will impact your energy needs!
- Do you know how to check for faulty windows? It could be a broken seal that creates a constant foggy view, cracked glass, etc.
- If needed, find out if your windows are still warrantied. Some window manufactures have an extended warranty which could help if you do in fact have a faulty window.
Windows are an item that definitely impacts the value of this home. Check out this article for more information.